Oghma Search Engine Media - Are you new to search engine optimization? Well if you are then lucky you! We offer free advice and info and guides for beginners and small businesses on Search Engine Optimization, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Pay per click Advertising, Article Submissions, Directory Submissions, Search Engine Rankings, Link Building Packages & Link Exchanges.
Link building is an extremely important part of any online marketing campaign. Since page rankings with the major search engines are influenced by the number, as well as the quality of links that direct traffic to your website, knowing how to formulate and execute a link building campaign is imperative.
Magic Seo Bot
Gets a first page listing on 100s search engines? No PPC Free Trialhttp://www.MagicSeoBot.com
The first step in any link building campaign should be to make sure that links exist on sites that you already do business with. It is usually simple to get links in such places, and they will more than likely remain there for quite an extensive amount of time. When starting out, make sure to have links in the following places:
• Vendors and suppliers websites.
• Trade associations.
• The Chamber of Commerce.
• Friends’ websites.
• Customers’ websites.
• Trade groups and associations websites.
Once your links have been placed with the aforementioned sites, there are numerous other steps that can be taken to efficiently build links.
Directories and Verticals
If you are serious about your website, you will definitely want to have it listed in all of the major directories, and if your website is industry specific, being listed with an appropriate vertical that services your industry will be extremely valuable. Major directories to be listed in include:
Some of these major directories charge a fee, while some are free of charge, but do take longer to list your link. If you need to find out if your industry is serviced by a vertical, a quick search on the Internet will provide you with the answer.
How to Obtain Links
There are a variety of places, as well as ways in which to obtain links. There always seems to be a difference of opinion among webmasters as to what works and what doesn’t work when it comes to link building. You will need to examine your specific needs, as well as what kind success you hope to have with your website in order to determine what will work for you. Some of the ways to obtain links are as follows:
Looking for Content without Strings Over 10000 PLR Articles Available Privatehttp://www.Free-Plr-Article.com
• Unique Content-Having unique content on your site may draw webmasters who place a link to your site on theirs. This is often referred to as a “natural link.”
• Reciprocal Links-This is simple, you trade links with another website. This is usually only beneficial if both websites are targeting the same market, but are not in competition with one another. This is commonly referred to as “link trading.”
Link building techniques are exercised to optimize a website and make it SEO friendly. Everyone who has a website must have heard of this. It generates more clicks through various means; thereby making your site the most visited one. It helps in ranking your web site in the top search engine results page. A top ranking means more customers and more customers mean more profit. Thus, many internet marketers are keen on increasing their links.
Link building plays an important role in getting your site noticed by search engines. Once a search engine displays your site for a particular search, then you get more traffic and thereby, more business and more money. Your website will also grow considerably.
One of the best-loved aspects of links as a SEO tool is that it is free or of minimal cost. It may take some time for you to build links but keep at it.
It is one of the proven SEO tools. One way to do it free of cost is to exchange links with other web sites. Make sure the link contains text with your keywords. Make it appear natural. Otherwise, surfers might find it funny and not click on it at all.
It will mean a lot to search engines if your links are in the content and not at the bottom of the page. Furthermore, make sure that there are as few other alien ones on the page. Your link has to compete with other links. So the lesser there are the better for you. Also, keep checking to see if these sites are still functioning. Otherwise, you might have irrelevant links to your site.
There is a small drawback, though a negligible one, when you exchange links. You lose some of your credibility with the search engines. Therefore, if you can get to submit your links in other websites without having to return the favor, you will find yourself in high regard with them.
Such ones are called as one-way links. You might have to pay to get them.
A free way to get one-way links would be to write articles with yours in it and submit it regularly to blogs and forums. If any related good ranking websites allow you to post content, seize the opportunity. You can also hire content writers to submit articles every month.
You can also send out letters to related websites asking them to insert your link in their pages. However, you might be in for a long wait. The concerned website probably receives many such emails per day. So think up of a unique offer or title, which is catchy. Make sure that your email stands out.
You can also scan a similar site, which has good one-way links. Then you can also seek out those sites and ask them to insert yours. You can profit from popular sites only. Therefore, do thorough background checks before you submit links to other sites. So let us make your site popular through link building.
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of this article, be sure to check back soon as more useful content will be posted for you to take advantage of.
Link building is the process of creating inbound links to ones own website. It is probably one of the quickest and best ways to increase your website’s popularity. Inbound links also known as backlinks are incoming links to your site. Search engines look at the number of these links to judge how popular a site is. The amount of inbound links to your site is important but there are many other factors that are also looked at such as the quality and relevance of that incoming link.
Link popularity is one of the largest factors that search engines look at to rank sites accordingly. In the case of link building quality is better than quantity. The bottom line is that you need a lot of links from quality sites to rank well. These quality sites are also known as “authority” sites. An authority site is measured by its combination of size, importance, relevance and is one that is highly ranked in the search engines.
Every industry has a handful of these influential authority sites. These sites usually contain all or most of the following characteristics:
- Lots of relevant and dynamic content
- Tons of WebPages, they can easily number in the thousands
- Most of them have high Google page ranks
- Professional appearance to their website
- Many links from similarly themed websites
Getting a link from an authority site within your industry will help tremendously boost your rankings.
Link building can be a time consuming and long term process, you do have the option of hiring an SEO company that includes link building as a part of their SEO services.
If you are a do it your-selfer it is possible and at a lower or no cost. Some of the following techniques I will discuss are proven methods and can be very effective if done correctly.
Social media sites are a great resource when it comes to link building. The key here is to write dynamic content that will capture the reader’s attention and will help you gain a lot of targeted traffic to your site. As far as social bookmarking goes you should avoid using automated software, because Google may see it as automated content and will just ignore it. The best way is simply manually with the use of good titles and descriptions.
Writing and submitting a press release is a great way to announce a new product or service or any other company news you would like to send out to the public. There are a great number of press release sites out there, which will assist you in gaining backlinks in a short period of time. Writing and submitting original articles to article directories is another way to gain powerful inbound links.
Another quick link building technique is to submit to directories. There are many free directories on the web to quickly submit a link to. Paying directories to include a link is another method for link build
Now Pay Close Attention –
It is far from impossible to rank well in Google, Yahoo & Bing. But there are two major problems in your way.
[Problem #1] Getting Quality One-Way Backlinks Directed To Your Website
[Problem #2] Obtaining The Types of Backlinks That Improve Your Search Engine Rankings Rather Than Lower Them
One Dollar Backlinks has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. One Dollar Backlinks has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.
First: Click Here To Visit One Dollar Backlinks
One Dollar Backlinks always supplies QUALITY ONE-WAY BACKLINKS targeted to your specific: keywords.
Second:Order Your One Dollar Backlinks Package of 100; 200 or 500 Quality One-Way Backlinks
Your new backlinks will arrive within 21 days and all backlinks are PERMANENT BACKLINKS guaranteed to improve your search engine rankings. Buy Backlinks today and boost your search engine rankings within weeks.
Links are the most important factor that plays a crucial role in search engine promotion. The authority of a website depends on the number of links coming from other sources. Search engines gives weightage to the websites on this factor.
Generating one way links can really help a site to gain search engine rankings in short span of time. But there are other factors that needs to be followed while implementing any link building development strategy. Quality over Quantity should be followed to get the maximum search engine benefits. Successful link development can help a website to achieve high search engine rankings, high classified traffic and as result increase the probability to improve the conversion rate. For getting the maximum benefits following parameters needs to be followed:
Page Rank should be of the page where links actually resides and not of the home page.
Try to get the link from the web pages having less number of outbound links.
Try to analyze the content of the web page so that you get the link from a relevant source that matches your niche market.
Ensure that the most important keywords are used in the anchor text.
Try to build links on the web pages that indexed in search engines.
Do not generate links from FFA link farms.
Try to generated link from w web page that have ‘Do Follow’ clause.
Do not use software for link development.
The link building constellation maps the ideal link profile of a website for a link building SEO campaign. Covering the main sources of links which make up a typical campaign, the graph shows where each fits in the ‘link constellation’ and the sort of proportional quantity each should be sourced in.
The diagram is based on the makeup of some of the most successful SEO link building campaigns I have run and although its far fom an exact science following this visualisation as a guide will, I believe, result in the most successful possible link campaign for improving PageRank and keyword ranking.
The diagram breaks the link profile of the website down into 6 main categories, 5 of which are built up in the link campaign, the 6th ‘Organic links’ are those links gained naturally through the increased preveliance of the website and the creation of quality content.
1. Internal satellites- 10% of total links
These are internal links and particularly links on sub domains. The suggested examples are subdommains of the main domain which stray from the main content of the site and therefore justify their own domain but are very much part of the main website such as blog.mainwebsite.com, affiliate.mainwebsite.com, jobs.mainwebsite.com- each of these has the same or similar top level navigation as the mainsite and links back to the mainwebsite.com homepage.
2. External satellites- 10% of total links
External ‘satellite’ links are links which come from content created on external domains but operated with full editorial control by the mainwebsite (or the link builders). This mostly refers to external blogs, microsites and community portals setup by the optimisers usually for the sole purpose of creating new quality links to the main website.
3. Quality links- 25% of total links
These are the links built usually entirely by the link building campaign on quality, relevant websites. Gaining these links will involve approaching the relevant websites and getting a link put somewhere on their site either by asking, adding to their content (i.e. comments on blogs) or most commonly link baiting with article distribution.
4. Free links- 15% of total links
This is the old school of link building but is still a very important part of creating total link volume. The link profiles of some of the most successful SEO link building campaigns are based massively on free link building alone but this is increasingly becoming a difficult area of utilise to maximum effect. Free directory submission is the most common type of free link building but social media distribution of site content through RSS and tagging is a more modern spin on free link generation.
5. Paid links- 10% of total links
I debated wither this should be included but ultimately accepted that somewhere in any large scale link building campaign paid links would be used to increase total link volume, target some quality relevant sites and also build up link numbers from some high PR (PageRank) sites.
6. Organic links- 25% of total links
I strongly believe that no successful link building program is complete without a substaintial contibution from sites which are not sourced for links as part of the SEO campaign but whom choose to link of their own accord based on the quality of content on the main website or the internal satellites. Adding a blog to the top level domain/ a subdomain of it is a great example of a way to instigate this natural linking process as people are far more likely to link to a corporate blog than a corporate site.
This part of the link profile is the icing on the cake and the realisation that the quality content production as part of the SEO campaign has been successful and the brand has achieved the neccesary exposure to attract attention from the online community. often this goal will only be reached with big brands and the support of offline marketing campaigns.
Link Building to Increase Search Engine RankingsMany website owners know about Search Engine Optimization, Paid Marketing, and Paid Advertisements to gain top rankings in Search Engines. But when discussing online marketing with many small business owners, we find that they don’t know much about the power or value of Link Building. This article is written to shed some light on Link Building.
1) What is Link Building?Search engines are placing a high value on Link Popularity. Link Popularity is defined as the total number of quality inbound links. To gain Link Popularity, websites should engage in Link Building campaigns.No, Link Building is not where two unrelated businesses exchange links or do reciprocal linking, nor is it the creation of web pages where each page is linked to the other – also known as a Link Farm.Link Building is the process of creating one-way quality links to one’s own site using various strategies. In Link Building, linking to sites with relevant content is the most important thing. For example, if an industrial tool manufacturer links to a company making cosmetics for no reason but to exchange links in an effort to create website popularity in search engines, then that’s not a good link to have.2) Why should you engage in Link Building campaigns?When other websites think you are worth linking to, your website’s importance increases in the eyes of search engines.The reasoning here is that if there a lot of links pointing to your website, that means that your website has good content. When a website has good content and has website popularity due to a lot of inbound links, Search Engines consider the website ideal for top placement in searches.3) Five good ways to win one-way, relevant links to your website1. Provide content in your field of expertise on your website. This will interest others to place a link on their site to share this information with their visitors. Be sure to make the content easy to understand.2. Create a list of ‘myths’ or ‘top 10 things to avoid’ on a particular topic in your field of expertise. 3. Create a list of ‘experts’ or ‘coaches’ in your field of expertise on your website. Then send the page link to the experts and coaches asking them if they may be willing to link to your website. Few will decline, given that they are featured on your website4. Create a Press Release and submit it to PR Web and other online Press Release websites5. Create blogs about topics in your field of expertise and place those blogs on relevant blog websites with a link to our website.4) What are some Link Building pitfalls to avoid?The two important pitfalls are the creation of Link Farms and participating in Three-way-linking. A Link Farm is a group of web pages created specially to interlink with each other. Link Farms are generally created to spam Search Engines. When discovered, Search Engines ban websites that have participated in link farms.Three way link building is almost always done in an effort to boost the website’s rankings in search engines. Web masters will build multiple sites and create links to their primary site from the other sites, in an effort to boost the rankings of their primary site.These three way links are designed to fool the search engines by creating artificially high link popularity for a website of their choosing.5) Google Page Rank Google assigns a numeric value called Page Rank to show the importance of a web page. When one website page links to another, Google believes that the website generating the link is casting a vote of confidence towards the website in question, by linking to it.A site is considered important to Google when it has lots of one-way relevant links and uses that as one factor to give the website higher rankings. Although this is not the only factor that determines website importance, it is an important one for sure.In conclusionLink Building is an important activity to make your website get higher rankings in search engines. It should be combined with search engine optimization, pay per click, and other online and offline marketing strategies.If you are outsourcing your Link Building activities, make sure you ask the outsourced providers about the processes they follow to identify relevant websites that they will, on your behalf, submit Link Building requests to.If you would like to learn more about our services, please email us at admin at jenesysgroup.com We can help you with link building strategies in conjunction with other online marketing strategies to get your website high rankings in search engines.
Built to last aging gracefully with a rich patina over time
Comes with a gutter clip for installation
The Single Link Rain Chain is a simple classic that will fit in with any style home. Originating hundreds of years ago in Japan, rain chains act as linked funnels that are a decorative alternative to the cheerless gutter downspout. Rainwater playfully dances and flows down these handcrafted channels, creating a delightful focal point for your outdoor enjoyment.
The Toppik Spray Applicator will dramatically improve the results you see with Toppik from the very first application. This precision instrument allows you to spray Toppik on, rather than just shaking as before. By using this appliance, you will get an even more natural look...the fibers will disperse more evenly and be directed more precisely. Because of this precision, you will find yourself using significantly less Toppik, making this economical as well. Treat Specific Areas To thicken precise areas, try inserting the nozzle into your hair and spray gently. This will disperse the fibers more evenly giving you a fuller and more natural look. Fill Out Your Front Hairline The Applicator is perfect for filling out your front hairline. For best results, use it with the Toppik Hairline Optimizer, a laser generated template that allows for a perfectly natural hairline that replicates the growth pattern of your own hair.
Link Building is the process of exchanging the links with the other websites doing business in the same field. It is the entrance for the search engine spiders to your websites from the other websites placing your website’s link. This will help in improving the ranking in the search engine listings. Link building services not only consist link exchange but also search engine submission, directory submission, article submission and forum submission.
Entire link building plays vital role in getting good ranking on the search engine result pages. Although the every service is different the main goal is to make the search engine spiders visit the web pages. Search Engine Marketing Experts working with Web Marketing Universe knows the importance of Link Building Services for Web.
Types of Link Building
* One Way Link BuildingOne way link building is the process to acquire number of in-bound links without placing an out-bound link back. There are more difficulties in acquiring one way links but it serves more to your websites as it increases your link popularity, search engine rankings and Google Page Rank.
* Reciprocal Link Building
Reciprocal link building involves placing an out-bound link for each in-bound link acquired. Although not as powerful as one way link building but it does offer an effective way of increasing web traffic and enhancing the Google page rank.
Link Building Advantages
* Improves natural search engine
* One of the best SEO techniques for flash websites
* Results in a high ROI in the long run
* Generates brand awareness and recognition
* No recurring PPC costs in cases of one-time fee links
* Cheap source of direct traffic
Link building services aim at improving the link popularity of a website and plays a significant role in its promotion. Link building services helps greatly in the process of search engine optimization. Internet now contains millions of websites, so it becomes necessary that your site should be properly promoted so that it can get a place among or above the most visited sites. Link building services is a handy tool to accomplish this.
There are certain points that should be well taken care of in this regard:-
* Site should be properly designed and managed so that browsing becomes a fun.
* Get your site listed in the directories having high incoming traffic such as Yahoo.
* Provide links to other reputed sites so that they also become your associates and provide links to your site also.
* Reciprocal link building services is another important part of improving link popularity. It is just like being a friend to have friends.
* Reciprocal link building services refers to providing a link, to get a link.
* Write useful articles and relegate them to major online publishers.
The best link building software is here. Watch how I generate 500 backlinks with 2 hours of work. Video Rating: 0 / 5
What is link wheel? How can using link wheel help your Site achieve a higher page rank?… When it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and specifically search engine ranking, link wheel is one of the most powerful and most advanced methods for achieving a higher ranking. We know that the more links point to your site, specially links from quality and authority sites, the higher your blog or website will ranks. Link wheel is based on this idea. Making a link wheel basically means building back links to your site, but, with a twist!
What is link wheel?
A link wheel basically is a process in which you build a dozen or so new blogs/web pages using web 2.0 properties such as squidoo, blogger, hubpages and etc, all on the same topic as your main blog or website. Then, on each of these mini sites, you write one (or more) unique quality article that includes a link to your main website or blog and another link to one of the other new blogs you just built.
The difference between link wheel and traditional link building
When building backlinks using traditional link building methods, you just link back to your site from any other site you can. But, link building with link wheel is different than traditional link building, in a sense that you don’t just build links pointing only to your site, you also build links pointing to other sites on which you have a link pointing to your site. …confused?
How Does a link wheel work?
Lets assume your have 6 web 2.0 sites that you want to use to make a link wheel for your blog (by the way web 2.0 properties are great for link wheel since they are free and pack a punch when it comes to Google liking them). You write 6 unique articles, each with one link pointing to your main site, and another link to one of the 6 web 2.0 sites your using, and post one article on each. It’s sort of like an interconnected web.
When you get to the last site, you can either link it to any one of the other 5 sites, completing a complete link which goes in a circular motion(yes, that’s why its called link “wheel”), or you can leave it open.
Why is link wheel so effective?
Backlinks build with link wheel carry much more weight when it comes to giving your site a push towards higher ranking, compere to backlinks built using traditional link building methods. Simply because those new sites that we are building, are on web 2.0 and blogging platforms such as squidoo, hubpages and blogger, which are pretty established sites, and they are counted as authority sites by Google ad other search engines. And any site built with their domain extension is counted as an authority site. Do you see the point?
Basically we are using the authority of these web 2.0 sites to clime up the search engine and achieve a higher search engine ranking. Not only that, we are passing the so called “link juice” to those sites as well. Remember we said each article links to our main site as well as to one of the 6 small sites? By interlinking and linking #1 to #2 – #2 to #3 – #3 to #1 and so on, we are passing value from one site to another, while linking to our main site from authority sites. And this process is what link wheel is all about.
Satrap is the founder of BlogStash.com. A blog full of great how-tos and information on how to earn money online. Visit blogstash today to get your share of this valuable free information and learn how to make money online.
SEO, Search Engine, Link Building, Search Management, Social Media, Conversion Rate, Web Development, www.crexendoseo.com Video Rating: 0 / 5
Link building has kept search engine optimizers on their toes for some time now, and recent developments in they way Google calculates the relevance of links has made link building a complicated process. To understand how relevant link building works, it is important to understand why Google choose to implement the concept of relevant links. When Google introduced the concept of PageRank, any website (with resources) could buy incoming links from websites that had high PageRank; this lead to an increase in proxy websites and single page sites. Such sites did nothing more than increase their PageRank, and sell outgoing links from their website. In addition, webmasters could easily purchase banner ads and outgoing links from websites that had nothing to do with their own website. In fact, the concept of PageRank was completely thrown out of gear as link building was reduced to nothing more than just a link isolation and purchase process. To ensure that link building was a sane and meaningful process, Google implemented an algorithm that took into account the quality of each outgoing and incoming link known as the relevant link algorithm. In a nutshell, no matter how high the PageRank of the website providing the outgoing link the link will only add to the PageRank if it is deemed ‘relevant’ by Google. For example, a laptop website should ideally carry out link building by receiving incoming links from directories, computer websites, and other computer hardware companies. Even if the laptop website has an incoming link from a chocolate website or a used cars website, Google will (in all probability) neglect the incoming links. In fact, the reason why webmasters have started utilising the services of search engine optimizers for link building is to ensure that all links generated are relevant and permanent. Another factor that has made relevant link building a complicated task is that Google has started penalising webmasters for buying links from websites. Contrary to popular belief, even if an incoming link is from a ‘relevant’ website but Google believes the only reason the link is present is because a webmaster has paid for it, the link will be noted as a paid link and will be disqualified. In fact, over a period of time the number of websites that have been penalised or have lost PageRank due to irrelevant or paid links has risen. Webmasters that are planning to carry out link building should make sure they research all their link building options and make sure that all incoming links are from relevant websites. Since the Google paid links algorithm is still in its initial stage it is difficult to predict which paid link will be picked up by Google. In a nutshell, it is always a good idea to keep the Google paid links algorithm in mind while carrying out link building; and directories and content based websites are still the safest bet when it comes to link building.
About the AuthorFor more useful tips & hints, please browse for more information at our website:-http://www.the20seotools.comhttp://www.seo.reprintarticlesite.com
Keywords: – SEO, Website, search engine optimization, SEO tools