Paid Autosurf programs pay you for viewing some websites. You can either sit in front of your computer and watch the sites displayed by the autosurf script, or go away and do some other things while the sites are being shown.
You usually get paid to view a certain amount of sites. It can vary in different programs, but averages at about 30-100 sites per day. Every site is shown for 30 seconds or so and it may take you up to 1 hour to surf all the sites for that day. You can join several programs and surf them all together.
This is autosurfing, and all you have to do is to log into your account every day and click on the start surfing button. You will see a new window openned up and different sites will be shown in it. The best feature of autosurfing is that you don’t really have to sit and watch these sites, you can just login to your account, start surfing and forget about it, while doing some other things.
In paid autosurf programs You are paid a percentage of your current upgrade (investment). The percantage may vary, but most stable get paid to surf programs pay 1% daily for 365 days, which is 365% at the end of the year. Several program may pay you 2-3% or even 12%, but the risk is much bigger then, so it’s recommended to split your investments between 1% programs.
Payments are processed every month, either at the beginning of the month, or at the end. You can request a payment if you have earned a minimum amount needed to get paid. The minimum requirement is around -, averaging at .
When you join a program, you usually get a free upgrade of to start with and few hundreds of free credits, you can use to advertise your sites. You can surf as a free member with that upgrade, but it will take much more time to get paid, when if you upgrade. In fact with the free you will be earning .1 a day, so you may earn the required minimum in 200 days and that’s a lot of time, but if you upgrade with just -, you will be earning enough to get paid every month.
You can also advertise your sites for free at all the autosurf programs. While surfing you earn money and credits, these credits can be allocated to your sites. This is great opportunity if you have a website, you can advertise it for free and get thousands of hits every month. These are real people who view the sites, so you can earn for ads shown on the site, or generate sales and earn referral comissions.
Paid autosurf programs present you one of the easiest ways to make money online. To start earning you don’t need to invest much money or buy any expensive equipment. You don’t have to recruit other people, no hard work at all is needed. All you need is to login to your account and click on the start surfing button. What can be easier?
Affiliate Marketing: Where to begin when you are just beginning; Steps as easy as one, two, three. Make your family number 1! Don’t wait
Article by Kari an Marketing Affiliate
Affiliate Marketing-is working for a business to market a product orproducts and for each costumer or visitor you bring to them you will
As a beginner there are many important steps you will need to know
when starting off as an marketing affiliate .
Listed are a some steps for a beginner that are crucial for being
Step one: Find a reputable company that has a simple system for
beginners to learn how to become a successful marketing affiliate. I
used “My Online Income System” and I was so grateful that I decided
to choose this system.
It is listed as #1 in the top work at home businesses and it is for a
reason. I started out at the beginning too. I knew nothing, I mean
nothing about affiliate marketing and learned it all for this
It was very informative, easy to follow, and great for beginners. I
did lots of research to make sure this was a legit system. I
must say that it is very legit and I have learn the ropes from this
system, I did it and I know that you can too.
Step two: After sign up for a system to learn how to be successful,
make sure that you do not give up. It is a process that is taken a
day at a time. What happens with a lot of beginners is they give up
before they have learned what is needed to make money on the
internet. Take baby steps, there is much information to be obtain. If
you don’t understand something make sure you take time to go back
over it and understand it before moving on to the next step.
Step three: If you sign up for the system mentioned above. You will
be given a free website. This is a great opportunity because this
program teaches you how to make money on the internet with out
spending money. I found this very helpful because I did not want to
spend tons of money in the beginning on a website, it just was not
feasible for me. It is possible to make money with out spending
money, I do it everyday.
So in conclusion: Find a reputable company, don’t give up, and make
sure you are not spending money to make money. Now, it is time for you
to get busy don’t wait, you will not regret it.
My Online Income System
Related Affiliate Marketing Articles
Article by SIB Infotech
A search engine optimization campaign can easily be divided in three fundamental stages:
1. Choose the right keywords (keyword optimization)2. Optimize your pages for your selected keywords (web page optimization), and3. Get quality inbound links to your pages (off-site factors).
Below, we will teach you how to follow a systematic approach to complete these three steps, using free tools available on the net.
PART I: Keyword Optimization
The first step in a search engine optimization campaign is to choose your keywords or keyphrases for each of your web pages. Keywords are the terms that search engine users type in the search box to conduct a query. The right keywords are those that:
1. clearly describe the purpose and content of your site, and,2. allow your site to show up as close to the first results page as possible.
A good position doesn’t depend only on your choice of keywords. It also depends on how well do you position those keywords in your web page, and how many quality external pages link to you. However, choosing the wrong keywords can throw off your entire search engine optimization strategy, so you need to invest a few hours and make sure you do it right.
Let’s start with your homepage. Look at it carefully and write down the words and phrases that best define your site. Try to form two or three word phrases, since competition for one-word keyphrases is fierce, and it is virtually impossible to get a top position for them. That is why, from now on, we will talk about keyphrases, not keywords. Once you have developed your list of potential keyphrases you are ready for the next step: to analyze the demand and supply for those keyphrases, and choose the best ones (those with good demand and not enough supply).
We will first check the demand for your selected keyphrases. For this, we will go to Overture’s Search Term Suggestion Tool Or go to Google Keyword Suggest
You will then type each of the keyphrases you selected, and see how many people search for those terms. In addition to telling you if your selected keyphrases are popular, this tool will show you other keyphrases that you may not have thought about, which may even be more relevant to your site.
For example, if your first keyphrase was “Italian Restaurant”, the Search Term Suggestion Tool will also display other popular search terms, like: “Gourmet Italian Restaurant”, “Northern Italian Restaurant”, “Italian Restaurant Pizzeria”, “Italian Restaurant Miami”, etc. You may also try other keyphrases, for example: “Italian Cuisine”, and come up with more specific keyphrases, like: “Fine Italian Cuisine”, “Italian Cuisine Miami”, “Northern Italian Cuisine”, “Italian Cuisine Fine Dining”, “Gourmet Italian Cuisine”, etc.
What you have done is to validate and enlarge your pool of popular, in-demand, potential keyphrases for your web page. The next step is to check the supply, or, in other words, to see how much competition there is for your selected keywords. Naturally, you want to focus on keyphrases where competition is less fierce. For example, choosing “Italian Restaurant” alone will certainly hurt you. There are so many of them that your chances of showing up in an advantageous position within the search results are pretty slim. Having said that, get your list of keyphrases, go to Google and type-in each of them in the search box. Enter your keyphrases within quotation marks (to filter-out less relevant results), and see how many results each individual query produces, making a note of those with a relatively small number of results (less competition). You will stick with the keyphrase that:
1. Best describes the topic and content of your page2. Is a popular search term according to Overture’s Search Term Suggestion Tool or Google Keyword Tool.3. Generates a relatively small number of results after performing the Google search.
If “Gourmet Italian Restaurant” is the keyphrase that best meets these three criteria, it will become your primary keyphrase. To get even better results, you can choose a second keyphrase to make your page more relevant to an even more specific niche. For example, if your restaurant is in Miami, you can consider “Miami” a second keyphrase. Once you have chosen the keyphrases for you homepage, do the same for the other pages on your site.
After this, you will take your selected keyphrases and optimize your pages heavily for them. This involves placing them in strategic locations in the title, headings and body of each page, as we will see in Part II: Web Page Optimization.
PART II: Web Page Optimization
Once you have chosen your keyphrases, the next stage is to optimize your page for those keyphrases. You do that by positioning your keywords in strategic locations within your page. What follows is a checklist of tips and steps you must follow to optimize your page:
This is pretty much all you have to do to make sure that your page is optimized for your chosen keywords. The next and final step to increase your site’s ranking is to get as many links to your site as possible, from quality sites that have a topic related to yours. This is what we will see in Part III: Off-Site Factors.
Part III: Off Page Factors
Once you have selected your keyphrases and optimized your pages for them, the last step is to make sure that you get linked from the best directories, and from lots of quality sites with a topic related to your site’s. The best search engines, and in particular Google (who alone can deliver 80% of the search engine traffic to your site) “crawl” the web looking for links to your site. They interpret a link to your page as a vote, and the more links (votes) you have coming from quality sites the higher your page rank will be, and the higher the possibility that your page will achieve a good position in the search results pages. It’s that simple. Following these four steps is the best way to get the quality links you need:
1. Get listed in DMOZ: The Open Directory Project is the world’s largest directory. It is maintained by voluntary editors who review your site prior to inclusion. Being listed in this directory is important because it is used by Google and America Online to build their directories. Getting listed is free, but it may take a few weeks or even months to get listed, which can be a bit frustrating. However, there is a strong believe among search engine optimization experts that an Open Directory Project listing can significantly increase your page rank in Google, so you must take the time to submit your site and do it right (list your site in the right category and strictly follow their submission guidelines).
2. Get listed in Yahoo!: Submissions to Yahoo! are no longer free for commercial sites (your site can be reviewed in about a week for a fee of 9 although inclusion in the directory is not guaranteed. However, if you do get accepted, the 9 fee will be due every year if you want your site to continue to be listed). A link from Yahooï¿½s directory is still one of the best links you can get, and it is worth the money you spend getting listed.
3. Submit articles: There are many sites where you can publish articles in your field of expertise. This is a great way to establish yourself as an expert and to drive quality traffic to your site. The key is to include your resource box at the end of your article. A resource box is a small paragraph with a brief description of you and your business, where you include a link to your site. This way, every time somebody picks up your article and publishes it in their website or newsletter, your link will be there for readers and search engines to see and follow.
4. Exchange links with reputable sites: You must try to find quality sites that are compatible to your site’s topic (not direct competitors), and ask the webmaster for a link exchange. This will give you highly targeted traffic and will improve your score with the search engines. If you liked this article and feel inclined to learn more about Search Engine Optimization, you may want to check out SIB Infotech
The three most important tips
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Be #1 on Google: 52 Fast and Easy Search Engine Optimization Tools to Drive Customers to Your Web Site Reviews
Be #1 on Google: 52 Fast and Easy Search Engine Optimization Tools to Drive Customers to Your Web Site
Google Your Way to the Top of Your Industry!
It’s great to have a punchy Web site, but if you aren’t optimizing your search-engine presence, you’re just another company lost in cyberspace.
With Be #1 on Google, you can instantly put your company in the top spot of relevant online searches—and dramatically increase sales. An international expert in search-engine optimization, Jon Smith explains how to draw serious customers—not curious or bored Web surfers—to your site by
- Registering with Google
- Coming up with the best keywords
- Thinking like your customers
- Making your site totally accessible
- Using metadata to your advantage
- Advertising on the Web
- Measuring what works, and what doesn’t
Containing 52 techniques in all, each of which can used immediately, Be #1 on Google is the essential guide to winning the battle for first ranking on the world’s most utilized search engine.